Request a call back
Send us your contact details and we’ll call you!
Share this page
Community Care Administration Assistant Apprenticeship at Ridley and Hall Solicitors
Apprenticeship: national apprenticeship minimum wage
Full Time 9am -5pm
Location : Huddersfield
Ridley & Hall are an award-winning firm of solicitors, based in Huddersfield, with a national profile. Passionate about making a difference to peoples’ lives by being innovative and forward thinking. Caring about helping their clients to solve their legal problems. Avoiding complicated legal jargon and are clear about the cost involved of any advice that is given.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within in a busy high street law firm. The successful candidate will provide essential administration support to a team of legal experts, enabling the efficient running of the team.
Throughout the apprenticeship you will gain the Business Administration level 2 qualification which is a brand new pioneering administration standard in conjunction with National Business College.
After successful qualification there will be opportunities for further development and training.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with incoming calls and emails
- First point of contact for new clients
- Taking detailed client instructions
- Contacting clients by telephone and email.
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Opening and closing client files
- Working with the team to offer the best customer service.
- Friendly and confident personality
- Smart appearance
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- High attention to detail
- Able to prioritise workload and work hard under pressure
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Methodical and able to prioritise own workload
- Ability to be discrete and maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Good computer skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
Qualifications and prior attainment
GCSE’s including English and Maths or higher.
Apply with a covering letter and C.V. to Mrs Tracey Armitage Practice Manager at Ridley and Hall solicitors Queens House 35 Market Street Huddersfield HD1 2HL.
Closing date 28th July 2017.
Note: No agency applications accepted